MSACOFP Life and Honorary Membership
The MSACOFP is honored to recognize those physicians who have dedicated thirty or more years of service to osteopathic family medicine. Life membership is conferred upon active members of the Missouri Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians by the Board of Governors.
- Shall have been in active osteopathic family medicine practice for a minimum of thirty (30) years.
- Shall have been a member of a state American College of Osteopathic Family Medicine organization for a minimum of thirty (30) years.
- Shall have been a member of the Missouri Society of American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians family medicine organization for at least the preceding five (5) years.
Benefits of Life Membership:
- Annual dues are waived.
- A reduction in registration fees at all MSACOFP seminars.
Please click HERE for a printable LIFE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.
Please click HERE to apply for LIFE MEMBERSHIP on-line.
2012 Newest Life Members were presented their awards by Bruce R. Williams, D.O. FACOFP, President during the President's Banquet at the Winter Scientific Seminar.
Pictured is Life Member Alan Allmon, D.O. and his wife Linda
Other 2012 Honorees (not pictured): Randall Culbertson, D.O., Michael Knapp, D.O, Joseph Thompson, D.O.
- Honorary Memberships may be conferred upon an active or associate member who has, in the judgment of the Board of Governors, performed distinguished service to the Society and its objectives.
- Approval of a nominee for Honorary Membership shall be by two-thirds vote of the membership at the annual meeting.
- An Honorary Member will be exempt from payment of dues of the Missouri Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
- An Honorary Member may not be elected to an office in the Society.
If you would like to make a nomination for an Honorary Membership, please contact Brian Bowles, Executive Administrator, at email@example.com